Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to work.

Hmmmm.  Back to the alarm clock driven world.  8 more months of this.  I had left over sweet and sour chicken for lunch, and there is enough for tomorrow's lunch still in the refrigerator at work.  I had oatmeal for breakfast, and will for the rest of the week. I thawed out a salmon filet from my last Omaha Beef order and that will be dinner, with a spinach salad.  Have to use up the spinach, because it is getting to "that" stage.  It is still Very, Very cold outside.  I don't like it.  Took a couple of bags of books to mail after work, and have a box to go in tomorrows mail.  May get Brians box ready to go too.  Two people from last nights auctions haven't paid yet, makes me nervous because they bid at the last minute, so they were right there on the computer and it would have been easiest to pay RIGHT then.  Right?

Oh good, one of them just paid.  Off to print a shipping label!

No comments: