Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Three hour tour of the Dentist Chair

Yup, three hours. Two simple little fillings first, then he attacked my upper back crowns on the right side. Drilled through stinky porcelain and metal. Yucky. Then drilled out some decay. Unfortunately for us, it went up under the gum line, and my gums went bonkers bleeding. He was afraid we weren't going to get the impressions for the new crowns, but the assistant went to town on my gums and finally got the bleeding stopped.
Did I ever tell you how much I hate going to the Dentist? It's not the Dentist himself. It's that dang drill! I hate it. Even more now that I know what it smells like going through crown material. I still have two more to take off on the left side. Someday, far away. And then you have to pay them for making you miserable. Where is the justice in that?

No comments: