Friday, April 4, 2008

Show and Tell Friday #1

I love me some swans.

I am not sure how this started. I was finding McCoy pottery back in the early 80's and loving the pastel colors. The swans just started showing up in my collection with everything else, but now I have so many they have their own space. Actually, they have outgrown this particular space, and I am trying to decide where they will be moving to next. The one to the left of the center blue vase is all little sea shells. I think it has become my favorite, but I still love the tall McCoy ones in the back.

See everyone else's Show and Tell Friday and maybe add your own!


9 comments:

nannykim said...

I love them--but I especially love the vases. The colors are beautiful.

Muum said...

Looks likea great collection! It was fun to find your blog.

Susan said...

Very nice collection. I love seeing the various things people collect. It is interesting how a collection can just "start" and have a life of its own.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Those are very pretty. I really like them there just the prettiest things I ever saw.
Monkeygirl1
www.homesteadblogger.com/crazymonkeygirl1

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo pretty.

Monkeygirl1
www.homesteadblogger.com/crazymonkeygirl1

Carrie said...

I am really enjoying vintage American pottery.

nancy said...

I love your swans, but as I look beyond them to the perimeter of the photo I see lots of 'stuff' thea looks interesting. I'm thinkin' "Ha. A woman after me own heart." I look forward to seeing more.
Nancy

The Apron Queen said...

What a beautiful swan collection!

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

JEWELGIRL said...

Very pretty collection. I have
a Lenox swan too.