Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I noticed the heaps of trash everyone was putting out yesterday and so it occured to me that maybe this is the week the trash people pick up all our junk. I took the day off of work to move all the stuff from when I had the back porch taken down out to the road. People kept pulling up in their pick-em-up trucks and hauling it away. There is nothing left out there. Cool.

I sprayed some more poison Ivy in the front border. Just not brave enough to pull it up right now. I also dragged some blocks to the side of the house where I usually set up my yard sales. I will use them to make elevated platforms for the boxes of books I will be selling.

Then I had to go do laundry, because my clothes were filthy. Fun. It was a beautiful day, cool and sunny and perfect for the work I had to do. Still no more blossoms on my poor Azalea. Poop.

No comments: