Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Recycle that plastic!

Or better yet, don't buy anything in plastic. Yeah, like that is going to happen. I dropped off a big bag of plastic today and had to take a look in the book bin, just in case there was anything I needed in there. There wasn't. Just a bunch of textbooks. I have found unopened journals and old Sci-Fi in there before, so I have to look.
It was a nice day today, mid 80's and lot less humid after the thunderstorms rolled through last night. Not going to last though.
I had to fill up the tank with gas today, $3.92 a gallon. Glad I only have a 10 gallon tank, and get 28 miles to the gallon when I have to run the airconditioner. Else I might have hyperventilated.

Two more years of driving back and forth to work 5 days a week. That's all, just 2 years and 3 months. That's all, just 2 years 3 months and selling my house. That's all.

1 comment:

Padan said...

And that makes me cry.