Sunday, June 22, 2008

YARD SALE



I was up at 5:00am yesterday, posting my yard sale signs, then back in the yard, setting everything up. By 2 pm I was done. Wore out. I put up a sign saying everything was free and went inside to take a shower.


I had piled most of the clothes onto 4 vinyl tableclothes on the ground; small, medium, large and extra large. Guess which pile saw the most action? Around noon two women pulled up and when I said all the clothes were .25 she started piling her arms with church clothes to take to their church pantry. I was happy to see them go! Just to make it easy on myself, and to clear out as much as possible, I priced all the books and clothes at .25 and still have too much left. There is a chance of rain this afternoon, so I can't just leave them out there with the "FREE" sign. Sigh.

No comments: