Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cold and Dry

It is still very cold outside, and very dry.  I have to goop my hair up good to keep it from standing on end and waving in the breeze.  I shock the kitties everytime I touch them.  We are practicing avoidance right now.  I had oatmeal for breakfast and the rest of my sweet and sour chicken for lunch.  I just got home and made a big spinach salad with a few bites of left over salmon, mandarin oranges, craisens and almonds.  Yum.  The spinach is in better shape than I thought, so will probably take it to work tomorrow for lunch, with some of the mashed potato soup.  Tonight I am going to thaw out some frozen goulash for dinner. 

I dropped another three packages off at the post office this afternoon.  Now I need to get the trash together for tomorrows pick-up.  Did I mention that it is COLD outside?

No comments: