Friday, January 1, 2010

Many boxes of books later....

Wow.  This has been a very interesting week.  I have mostly sat in my living room going through boxes of books, sorting for EBAY, bookmooch and yardsale.  A few, sad to say, have gone on to be recycled, because they were in just that bad of shape.  Since last Friday I have mailed 41 books out via Bookmooch and have 19 at this moment to send on Monday.  I have a box of books to go to Brian.  I have about 6 smaller sets to list on EBAY on Sunday evening.  I have about 8 boxes in the foyer for spring yardsale, and I still have about 8 boxes left to list on one loveseat in the living room.  I do have a loveseat and ottoman that I can actually sit on and use the way it was meant to be used.  Me, my feet up, good light over my shoulder, a book in hand and a cat or two draped over me.  Whew!

I had a shake for breakfast, an egg and string cheese for lunch, and I am getting ready to have a grilled cheese sandwich and soup for dinner.  Didn't leave the house today, except to take a load of trash out.  I'm off to pick which book to read!

No comments: