Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cinnamon and Honey

My mom sent me an email about the health benefits of Cinnamon and Honey. Since I have been having more and more problems with my knees, I decided I will give it a try. She tried the mixture in a hot tea but had problems with the cinnamon settling. I will give it a try on toast. I am starting today, so we will see how I feel next month!


It is a beautiful day today, supposed to get up in the 70's, but down to the 50's for a high tomorrow and chance of snow on Tuesday. What a winter this has been. The University has been closed three days so far for the ice storms, which hasn't happened in a long time!



My kittens are almost 8 months old and I actually caught Sassy snuggled up with Jean-Claude the other day, which is a first, other than photo shoots I arranged!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Very cool, Kate! I'll put this in my favorites and check back often.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love blogs. I'm currently addicted to Merle Sneed on blogspot. Now, I'm finding myself checking out your blog page a couple of times a day - yesterday and today. Yikes! There's a lot of pressure on bloggers to keep up with their fans! My problem is, I don't have an account so I have to comment as "Anonymous." But, just so you know, this is Jennifer DeToy, The Elder. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I finally got to this point. Maybe I will figure it out eventually. Mom