Monday, March 3, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Here's my little boy, Jean-Claude and doesn't it look like his front legs are reversed and should change places? He always brings his eyes to half mast when he sees the camera. He knows all about that darn flash!! And check out his sisters markings. She is a beautiful tortoiseshell.

Ok, so it's raining right now, supposed to start sleeting (wintry mix) by 6:00pm and then snow in the morning. Snow on top of an icy base. Where have we seen this before? Oh yeah, two and three weeks ago. I will be sure to check the SIU webpage when my alarm goes off tomorrow. Maybe they will shut the University down again. Doubtful.

I have become a CVS treasure hunter, making the most of those ECB's and coupon deals. I have been a member of MYPOINTS for ages and had enough points saved up to cash in for a $5o gift card at CVS so I used that as my starting point. I just finished figuring out my February purchases and as soon as I can come up with a readable format I am going to detail them here.

No comments: