Thursday, March 27, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzz

I guess my Poison Ivy itch interrupted enough of my sleep, when I finally decided I needed a nap yesterday, my body shut down and I didn't wake up till my alarm went off this morning. That's right, I didn't even have to make a bathroom run in the middle of the night. I was a little confused at 4:45 am, but finally figured out that it was morning, not afternoon, and I had better get my hind end out of bed. As soon as the alarm went off the cats started hollering outside my door.
I am a day behind on my menu, so I get to eat Sweet and Sour Chicken next week, it just feels like a grilled cheese kind of day. It has been cloudy all day, but the rain hasn't dropped on our heads yet.
I need to get some book lots photographed and up the next few days, 'cause EBAY is running a promotion for those of us with good feedback numbers, .01 listings for auction items starting at .99 or lower. I only use those prices for lots that I know there will be multiple bidders on. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: