- Toilet Paper, paper towels, tissue
- Laundry soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, cleaning supplies
- Body lotion, shampoo, conditioner, razors, blades, bathing supplies
- Toothpaste, tooth brushes, dental floss
- Aspirin/painkiller, cold medicine, fiber supplements
Even if you are brand loyal, if it is a brand carried by CVS you will probably have opportunities to save big time.
You need to get a CVS ExtraCare card. You can do it online or at the store. If you fill out the form at the store you can start using it immediately. Once you have a card, you sign up online for the email offers and they send you an email with a $4 off of $20 purchase coupon. You can make multiple copies of this and use it until it expires. There will be others later, but this is your first MONEY OFF coupon. This month, March 08, there is a $5 off of $15 available on various websites.
Tip #1- Try and keep your total purchase above but as close to the amount of your money off coupon as possible. This is your total before coupons.
Tomorrow I will talk about ECB's or Extra Care Bucks. Here is what I got for 24 cents today. I actually really like the benefiber chewables!